March 12, 2012

Magenta & Hunter Green







































I come from a family that has a great love for outerwear.  So believe me when I say that I recognize the power of a great coat.  I'm notorious for being the last person in my family to be ready, and most of that slowness is spent picking out the perfect outfit for the occasion.  Often times, I never actually remove my coat, so no one sees the reason why we're running 15 minutes late.

I didn't want that to happen today, especially since vibrant mix of jewel-toned colors is among my favorites!  I chose to wore this Banana Republic coat because it's a good color match for my beloved hunter green Jenna Cardigan.  In fact, I might even like the combination of coat+top more than the cardigan+top.

We hope your week is off to a great start.  Happy Monday!

Headband: Banana Republic
Earrings: LOFT
Necklace: Gift
Cardigan: Jenna Cardigan, JCrew | shop
Coat: Banana Republic | (very similar in red one in stores)
Top: Forever 21 (old)
Skirt: Jacob Outlet
Tights: Target | shop
Shoes: Perfect Pump, Ann Taylor | shop
Nails: Lollipop, Essie | shop

Linked up at the Monday Mingle.

4 comments:

  1. I'm feeling a lot of love for green this spring. And, the color of that BR coat is splendid with that top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun color experiment. Thanks so much for sharing on Monday Mingle at Momtrends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That magenta top is so vibrant! Love! Thanks so much for linking up to Monday Mingle last week...I hope you'll join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete