March 8, 2012

Orange You Glad

As I get older, my jokes get better.... :)

I have a deep affinity for orange (more orange) and found this beautiful blouse at my local Crew. I've also been experimenting with some makeup that will pair more seamlessly with orange. My pinks and red wer not doing the trick, so I visiting my local, trusty Ulta. Rows and rows of lipsticks later...I discovered Smashbox's Mandarin lipstick. I like this color because it is a cool color and not severe organge. I also gravitated toward the blush lines and found Too Faced's Full Bloom Creme Blush Prim & Poppy. I picked both up with my $3.50 off coupon. Ulta FTW!

Blouse:  Silk Lucinda Blouse, JCrew | shop
Skirt:  Chantell, Melrose Boutique
Shoes: Perfect Pumps, Ann Taylor | shop
Blush:  Full Bloom Creme Blush Prim & Poppy, Too Faced | shop
Lipstick:  Be Legendary Mandarin, Smashbox | shop

No comments:

Post a Comment