March 5, 2012

JCrew Jenna's Cardigan Review

I love Jenna's Cardigan by JCrew; this cardigan was designed specifically to be worn with dresses, and the cardigan+dress combo is one of my tried and true classics (see a spring appropriate version here).  Jenna's Cardigan is a little cropped, features a 3/4 sleeve, and most importantly nips in at the waist, which creates a more flattering and feminine silhouette.  I believe there's also a v-neck version of this cardigan, but I have no experience with that particular sweater.  I do love this cardi, and I even have it in a few different colors, but you have to treat it a little gently because it tends to pill. Dry clean only.

Hopefully March is bringing you warm spring weather!

Earrings: Loft
Cardigan: Jenna's Cardigan, JCrew | shop
Dress: TJ Maxx (2009?)
Purse: Jane on a Leash, Marc by Marc Jacobs | shop
Tights: JCrew | shop
Shoes: Perfect Pumps, Ann Taylor | shop
Lips: Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie (060), Revlon | shop
Nails: Lollipop, Essie | shop

No comments:

Post a Comment