March 19, 2012

What's Up?






















I haven't shopped at Hollister or A&F for several years, though I do like shopping Gilly Hicks online.  The sale signs outside the store sucked me in, and I was able to score this navy & green button down for $10.  It was actually so dark in the store, that I thought it was black & green... and when I walked into the store, the sales associate gave me the nod and a "what's up."

In the spirit of a Hollister employee, I'd like to give you, lovely reader, the "nod and a what's up."  Happy Monday.

Necklace: Gift
Top: Hollister
Skirt: JCrew
Bag: H&M
Shoes: Melissa Button Boots in Cognac, Frye | shop

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you for shopping there! Call me old, but I can't bring myself to go in either of those stores. They're loud, they smell horrendous and it's way too dark. I want to be able to see what I'm buying or trying on for that matter!

    Chris
    www.chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete