March 22, 2012

Betsey Johnson Sweet Little Crepe Short Sleeve

Meet a college sweetie - Lisa! She is lovely. Will, Lisa & I have been friend for years.
I adore this beautiful Betsey Johnson LBD. The first time I tried it on was last September while visiting Las Vegas. I tried it on, fell in love, but almost fell over at the $338 price tag. I was in Chicago about a month ago and saw it on sale for a little over $150. I had to jump at the deep discount!

Pairing this LBD with me new favorite pink pumps makes me very happy. Have you scored any good deals lately?

Dress:  Sweet Little Crepe Short Sleeve, Betsey Johnson  | shop
Shoes:  Lilly pumps in Neon Magenta Snake, INC | shop
Earrings:  Very Audrey JewelMint | shop
Lipstick:  Revlon ColorBurst in Fushia (030) | shop
Nail Polish:  OPI California Raspberry | shop

2 comments:

  1. That dress is adorable! We should have a snazzy night out and rock some LBDs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pop of pink! I scored some really cute T-strap sandals at LOFT for 30% off $30!

    ReplyDelete