March 20, 2012

"What's Up" Part II

You may have seen Ailyn's version of her "what's up" Hollister plaid shirt. This was my pick from our last Hollister adventure in the dark. This soft and comfy button up is an easy, breezy choice for a day of kicked back style. 

Most days, I prefer to overdress rather than underdress, but there is something so nice about a relaxed outfit. I'm going to lean back all day today, nod and say, "What's up" so I can be as cool as the workers at Hollister.

"What's up."

Top:  Hollister | shop
Pants:  Ponte 5 pocket, Gap | shop
Shoes:  Cece Suede Studded Ballet Flats, JCrewshop
Earrings:  Very Audrey JewelMint | shop

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute!!!!!

    Can u Follow?
    Come and look at my new post!!!
    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit but you need to undo another button, jane! ;-)

    ReplyDelete