March 15, 2012

Old Navy - Blue Rockstar pants


Orange and blue are always a lovely combination. I'm into the colored jean look; it looks preppy and chic paired with this gingam and orange combo. I think we can safely say it's SPRING! I'm incredibly pumped since we had such a mild winter. 

To long days, and sassy styles!

Pants:  The Rock Star in Blue Moon, Old Navy | shop
Shirt:  Old Navy
Sweater:  Banana Republic
Shoes:  Target versie pump | shop
Necklace:  Banana Republic
Earrings:  Very Audrey JewelMint | shop
Glasses:  Loft | shop
Nail Polish:  Frankly I Don't Give A-Dam by OPI | shop

10 comments:

  1. I JUST bought the rockstars in kelly green! I'm not normally a super skinny jeans wearing gal....I was very nervous trying them on. They are just way super tight and difficult to put on and off -- is that just me or does everyone have that strug?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: look is awesome....has inspired me to wear my pink gingham top with my green rockstars :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color combo, especially the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love this preppy chic look. I am you newest follower!

    Looking forward to seeing more of you fashion journey!

    XOXO
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute outfit - love the b&w checker shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this outfit! I have the Rockstar jeans in several colors... I haven't worn my blue ones yet, but now I feel like I have to buy the gingham button down you're wearing!

    Chris
    www.chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gingham balances out the two brights perfectly. :) Very fun outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute! I have those same blue Old Navy jeans and I've going back and forth ast the best way to wear them...some good ideas here. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Orange and blue...This Gator girl looooooooves that color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
    I'm quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff right
    here! Good luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete