March 27, 2012

Sam Edelman Lorissa Shoes + Ninja Tee

Aren't these shoes killer?  Literally, I think I might hurt someone or myself with these weapons! These shoes are fantastic and a bit extreme, but I like them! 

I paired this hard look with a favorite ninja tee and some skinny jeans to bring some edge to this otherwise casual look. I'm also rocking a new favorite-- my Old Navy biker jacket. I bought it a few months ago, and find it to be a great go to item when I'm headed out for the evening. It's light, but still keeps you fairly warm. 

I'm prepared for a stealthy evening with my ninja tee and dangerous kicks.

Shoes:  Lorissa shoe, Sam Edelman | shop
Jacket:  Old Navy | similar
Top:  Ninja top
Jeans:  Bullhead Black The 55 Denim Legging in Rinsed Indigo, PacSun | shop


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those shoes, almost bought a pair in nude leather but the fit was too small... have been hunting them down since! thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete