December 6, 2011

Channeling Kate Middleton in Winter White





I adore Kate Middleton and am always inspired by her clean, preppy style. While getting dressed for a work event I thought it'd be appropriate to bust out the winter whites since we are in December.

I tried to keep it simple and stylish--my ode to the ultra-chic Kate Middleton.

Check Ailyn's outfit details here!  If you were eyeing her JCrew coat, then today's your day since JCrew is offering 30% off all outerwear + free ship.

Earrings:  Lia Sophia
Dress: Banana Republic (Summer 2010)
Bracelet: Lia Sophia
Ring: Gift
Belt: Thrifted
Scarf: Lima Airport Shop
Coat: Banana Republic
Shoes: Rocket Dog

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous outfit! Definitely a great winter white outfit. I just love the forest green coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love Kate Middleton!

    And...your hair looks awesome too..very Kate Middleton as well! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with those plaid pumps! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way your tied your belt. You both look so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anjali - thank you!
    @Lauren - :) I adore KM! Thank you!
    @dani - thank you dani - I've been trying to wear them more and restyled the plaid pumps here: http://goo.gl/Jf6xf
    @Sayaka - That is very kind - thank you!

    ReplyDelete