August 3, 2012

Polos on the Prairie - Round 2

More after the jump!



































































Last year Sarah & I attended this polo event and we reunited for round two! I found the perfect, lady-like frock for the fun charity event at my local Loft. This navy and cream combo make for a flirty & timeless piece.

Don't forget the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale ends on Monday, August 6.  Look out for some of our picks later today.

Earrings: Jewelmint | similar
Dress: Loft | similar for $44.99
Bag: Besherse Crossbody Bag, Aldo | shop
Sandals: Target | shop
Lips: Revlon | shop

Linked up at Two Thirty-Five Designs.

7 comments:

  1. How fun!! You two are so cute and I just love that pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! I've never been to a polo match, but have wanted to ever since I saw Pretty Woman for the first time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny! I also love Pretty Woman, and I bought a dress just because Julia Roberts inspired me; check it out here!

      Delete
  3. Looks like such a fun event. Both of you look darling. I love the dress you're sporting - the black and white contrast is lovely!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that event looks so awesome! but your dress is stunning! love the whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That IS a great dress!!! You look great!

    Thank you for dropping by the blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great dress...perfect for a "ladies who lunch" type of social event, you look lovely.

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete