August 21, 2012

United Way Jeans Day + Uniqlo Oxford Shirt






































My company donates to the United Way and encourages us to participate and show our pride with jeans days! The United Way is a fantastic organization and to show my pride, I'm pairing a relaxed pair of jeans with my new favorite oxford.

I'll admit I'm becoming obsessed with Uniqlo the more I wear their clothes. I find myself reaching for them over and over for a simple, preppy look. I'm very sad there isn't a store in the midwest. This probably means I need to head to NYC or San Fran. fairly soon.... :D

Sunnies: 01OS, Prada | shop
Top: Women's Oxford Long Sleeve Shirt, Uniqlo $29.90 | shop in stores or at Lands' End Canvas
Jeans:  Old Navy Sweetheart | shop
Shoes:  Flax in White Kid, Nine West | shop
Bag: Classic Q Hillier in Faded Aluminum, Marc by Marc Jacobs | shop
Bracelets:  Express

Linked up with Real Girl Real Glam.

4 comments:

  1. i cannot WAIT for the store to open here in SF! i'll send you goodies?

    love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good pair of jeans go so far! I love that adorable pink oxford shirt and white shoes. Such a great outfit for autumn!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for a preppy fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfit!

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete