August 15, 2012

Monochromatic: shades of blue

Keeping things fun and casual with these shades of blue and navy.

In other news, remember when I said I was sad about the olympics being over?  Well, now I don't have anything to watch.  I must confess a weakness for USA network shows... White Collar, Suits, and Burn Notice are some of my faves.  What are you watching post-olympics?

Sunnies: Maui Jim | shop
Necklace: So Good - last seen here
Shirt: China
Blazer: Gap | similar
Belt: JCrew | similar for $10
Shorts: Gap | shop - also styled here
Shoes: Target | shop

Also linked up at the Pleated Poppy.


  1. I'm right there with you! I was in a post-Olympic tv funk too. Fortunately for me, I'm also a huge Shark Week fan which started the same night the Olympics I still have one more week before the the real tv blues set in :)

  2. you look so cute! love the blazer with shorts look :)

    C’s Evolution of Style

  3. I love the mix of blues. And the shorts and blazer combination is one of my favorites! I love the way you wore it; so pretty. :)

    -Mary @

  4. love the shorts with the blazer! and that blue color is so pretty!!

  5. popping over from ebew
    love the whole blue color palette
    great job

  6. I have same suits like yours just in different color and forgive me I think mine color can be more charming than yours, so I think the blue jeans are not fit for you ,gray can be great!

  7. Good day! This is my first visit to your blog!
    We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in
    a community in the same niche. Your blog provided
    us valuable information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!

    Also visit my page; bet angel