August 15, 2012

Monochromatic: shades of blue

Keeping things fun and casual with these shades of blue and navy.

In other news, remember when I said I was sad about the olympics being over?  Well, now I don't have anything to watch.  I must confess a weakness for USA network shows... White Collar, Suits, and Burn Notice are some of my faves.  What are you watching post-olympics?

Sunnies: Maui Jim | shop
Necklace: So Good - last seen here
Shirt: China
Blazer: Gap | similar
Belt: JCrew | similar for $10
Shorts: Gap | shop - also styled here
Shoes: Target | shop

Monochromatic
Also linked up at the Pleated Poppy.

7 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you! I was in a post-Olympic tv funk too. Fortunately for me, I'm also a huge Shark Week fan which started the same night the Olympics ended..so I still have one more week before the the real tv blues set in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute! love the blazer with shorts look :)

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix of blues. And the shorts and blazer combination is one of my favorites! I love the way you wore it; so pretty. :)

    -Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shorts with the blazer! and that blue color is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. popping over from ebew
    love the whole blue color palette
    great job
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have same suits like yours just in different color and forgive me I think mine color can be more charming than yours, so I think the blue jeans are not fit for you ,gray can be great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good day! This is my first visit to your blog!
    We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in
    a community in the same niche. Your blog provided
    us valuable information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!


    Also visit my page; bet angel

    ReplyDelete