July 6, 2011

Polo on the Prairies - Easter Seals Event

Because of my job I have the opportunity to attend some local charity events. This particular event was for Easter Seals where they featured a polo match, wine samples and a tasting of many local restaurants. The attire on the invite said "casual chic." Hence, here is my attempt to look....casual chic.

Blazer:  Banana Republic
Dress:  J. Crew (convertible swing dress, 2009)
Belt:  Thrifted
Necklace:  H&M
Bracelet:  Banana Republic  
Shoes:  Payless Shoes

SARAH
Meet Sarah - my wonderful friend who is smart as a whip, trendy and today's photographer. 

Sarah

Dress:  Kohl's, Simply Vera
Shoes:  Macy's
Belt:  Thrifted, $1
Necklace:  Limited
Clutch:  Borrowed from Aili, Thrifted



4 comments:

  1. You and your friend both look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I finally figured out that I can comment using a different browser. Um, I totally bought Sarah's dress a while back but it didn't look as good on me as it does on her, so I returned it. But man, seeing her wear it makes me want to try again! Haha.

    Audrey @ Putting Me Together

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ - jamie-lee thank you!
    @ - Audrey - which of your browsers would not allow commenting? Also, I too, tried on Sarah's dress and it looked silly on me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would TOTALLY wear that outfit, Jane. :)

    ReplyDelete