August 6, 2012

Lands' End Canvas Paper Poplin Shirtdress

I'm not ready for summer to end quite yet, but I have been dipping my baby toe into fall fashions with these autumnal colors, but I used gold accents to keep things light, bright, and still a little summery.  This is a great look to transition into the cooler weather.

What are some of the ways you're getting fall-ready?


Sunnies: 01OS, Prada | shop
Belt: Hollister (old)
Earrings: Express | similar
Bracelet: Banana Republic | similar
Bag: Classic Q Hillier in Faded Aluminum, Marc by Marc Jacobs | shop
Dress: Paper Poplin Shirtdress, Lands End Canvas ($85 $30.99 | add'l 30% off) | shop - Take an additional 30% off this item with code: GOLDEN and pin: 2060 -- see another Lands' End Canvas "shirtdress" styled here.
Shoes: Pilar Strappy Wedge, Mossimo | similar
Lips: Bare Escentuals | shop

Linked up at the  Monday Mingle.

6 comments:

  1. Love that dress! Such an on trend color this fall! Thanks for being a part of Monday Mingle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is so flattering and pretty. I've never had a shirt dress before, but I think you've inspired me to find one. You look great!

    xo
    Kym
    bitty.and.bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wedges - so cute. I was toying with getting the Shoemint ones but the heel was crazy high! Still not used to 4 or 5 inch heels...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this dress! Especially with the gold belt...you look great! Now following along and I would love if you would stop by and say hi :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shirt dress! I imagine it worn in a bunch of combos, so versatile!

    ReplyDelete