August 30, 2012

Relaxed Classics






































Ah man, we're so close to the holiday weekend! Oh and this is weird, I'm wearing a Uniqlo shirt...
I love this button up - it makes me feel polished, but still relaxed and casual.

Do you follow the 'no white rule' post Labor Day? Pshh -- not a faux pas says Jane. Wear what you want when you want!

School buses are everywhere, pools are closing, and I'm dreaming of sweater veststrench coats, and boots. Are you ready for fall?

Have a great holiday weekend!

Shades: Maui Jim | shop
Top: Women's Oxford Long Sleeve Shirt, Uniqlo $29.90 | shop in stores or at Lands' End Canvas
Shorts:  AE Dark Denim Midi Short | shop
Shoes: Chuck Taylor Laceless Slip-Ons in Charcoal, Converse | shop

Linked up at Two Thirty-Five Designs.

Follow Jane Squared on Blog Lovin'.

2 comments:

  1. You can never beat the classics! A white top and jean shorts feels so summer to me - so perfect! But I am definitely ready for fall too. Can't wait for sweaters, boots, and tights. But you are looking adorable for these last days of summer!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this a lot. It's simple, but looks so good. I have those same shoes, so I have to wear something similar soon;-)
    Cheers,
    Bre

    ReplyDelete