August 14, 2012

Night at the Zoo























I recently attended a charity fundraiser at our local zoo & was inspired to wear the ever appropriate animal print. You know my early aversion to animal prints. However, since I started blogging I have been pushed out of my comfort zone and have become a huge fan!

I hardly ever get the chance to get to the zoo, but learned that giraffe's tongue is black and can eat up to 75 pounds of food a day! I feel like that may come in handy for a round of trivia one day :).


Ailyn's outfit details here.


Earrings:  Express
Top:  H&M
Belt:  Thrifted
Skirt:  Express (old)
Shoes: Perfect Pump, Ann Taylor | shop
Clutch:  Thrifted

Linked up at Real Girl Glam.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit... And very appropriate for the occasion!!! I didn't like animal print either until I started thrifting and blogging about my clothes... Now, I have tons of it! Isn't that strange how one day you'll dislike something and the next, you're in love with it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - what a cool skirt! Love you look.

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. The zebra print was perfect for the event - love it! But it would be perfect just about any other time too. I love that you paired it with the green. So pretty!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute skirt! Love the pop of pink
    xoxo,
    Nikki at Bedazzles After Dark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love that you wore zebra to the zoo! And made it look classy! - J
    2girlsin2cities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a great outfit, and it's perfect for the zoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's zebra style skirt? Looks very special and I found that I just never saw this before and if you want to have some nice quality dress you can try www.cwmalls.com and all good things are there!

    ReplyDelete