May 7, 2012

Minty Fresh


How do you feel about the minty green pastels popping up all over now?

Personally, I'm a big fan.  It's a little bit fresher and definitely more fun than the traditional spring baby pinks and purples.  Aili's rocking the trend with her minty green colorpop jeans from Gap Kids.

I guess we're not mint's only fans; check out some fellow style bloggers' take on this fresh spring color:

- Psyche from the Economy of Style
HIS + HERS of Wear it Both Ways
- Margo of Classroom Couture


Shades: Necessary Clothing | shop similar
Necklace: So Good | similar
Dress: Necessary Clothing | similar
Bag: Mini MAC, Rebecca Minkoff | shop
Shoes: Aldo (old) | shop similar for $24.99

Linked up at the Monday MingleThe Pleated Poppy,A Little Bit of Lacquer!


5 comments:

  1. I love this dress!! it is beautiful and you look great in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love mint - it's such a pretty color for spring! You look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely!! I really like the mint trend, it's such a sweet color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mint and I love this dress! You look great!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ԝhat i don't undеrstood iis in reality how you are no longer really much more well-favored than you might be
    right now. You aге so intelligent. You аlready knoԝ therefore significantly iіn terms of thiss matter, made me personally imаgine it from a lot of numerous angles.
    Its liikе men andd women aren't intereѕted until it is something to acсomplish wіth Woman gaga!

    Ύour individual stuffs outstanding. All the time
    maіntain it up!

    My site law firms in Detroit Michigan

    ReplyDelete