May 23, 2012

Pinspiration: Mellow Yellow







































Are you sick of this dress yet?  Clearly, I can't seem to stop wearing it. :) This time around, I've brightened up my color palette with another fun color. The colors in this look actually remind me of one of my favorite outfits from months past: check it out here.

Are you a pinterest fanatic?  I think it's fun, and my favorite boards usually feature life hacks and wedding photography.  Of course, I get the occasional style inspiration; in particular, this pin encouraged me to try out today's look.  If you need an injection of color in your wardrobe, then look no further than the Economy of Style for ideas!

Necklace: H&M - last seen here | shop
Cardigan: JCrew Outlet | similar
Belt: JCrew (worn backwards) | similar
Dress: Necessary Clothing | similar (also in kelly green)
Shoes: Talbots (reviewed here) | similar

Linked up at A Little Bit of Lacquer, The Pleated Poppy, The Monday Mingle, and Watch out for the Woestmans.

14 comments:

  1. Well I'm not sick of that dress because it is the first time I've seen it! :) Adorable! And I really love it with the yellow. Visiting from The Pleated Poppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. personally, i think you look great. and if you can rock it often and love it, do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow and mint are such happy colors together. And yay for remixing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color combination!

    http://sophistikated1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing!!! Thanks for the shout-out too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a gorgeous dress, no wonder you want to wear it all the time! the nude heels are perfect and i love the punch of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love LOVE the mint and yellow combo! I might have to borrow that color combo :)

    PS: You asked about my sunglasses on my most recent post, and (first) thanks for the nice comment, and second they are super cheapies from Nordstrom's junior department. They have good cheap sunnies for when I know I'm going to throw them around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable outfit! Love the colors together! I saw that necklace on H&Ms website and really wanted it, but I couldn't order it online and there are no H&Ms near me. Sad day! It looks great on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mint and yellow... LOVE this combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look beautiful, i love this pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color combination! And the pearls are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oohhh, LOVE that color combo..and great necklace:)
    C

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stopping by from Monday Mingle. Love the mint and yellow color-blocking look. Have a fashionable and fab weekend,

    Nicole
    http://www.momtrends.com/2012/05/maxi-skirts/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would rock that dress all the time! It's gorg!

    ReplyDelete