May 24, 2012

Alice+Olivia Anita Striped Dress & French Connection Unno Cap Sleeve Dress

Hello from the fitting room!  In light of all of the upcoming Memorial Day sales, I wanted to share two dresses that I've been loving lately.  Memorial Day is one of my favorite three-day weekends; who doesn't love the start of summer?  BBQs, beach, and chino shorts are calling my name.








































Unno Cotton Cap Sleeve Dress, French Connection ($188) | shop
Every girl needs a classic LWD (the summer version of the LBD), and I think structured one from French Connection is a good option.







































Anita Striped Belted Dress, Alice + Olivia ($396) | shop
I'm in love with this dress; it's fun and whimsical.  Plus the back of the dress has a really sweet button detail; I didn't manage to snap a photo of it, but check it out here.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun-filled holiday weekend.

4 comments:

  1. How in the world do you take such good fitting room photos???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses are so cute!! Too bad they're just a teensy bit out of my price range (and by teensy, I mean a whole hella lot!) haha
    You look beautiful in them!

    xo
    Kym
    bitty.and.bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls!

    I found you on Monday Mingle
    I think your blog is sweet, 2 sisters nice concept
    My daughter and I are bloggers but on the same Blog -

    Hers is www.laviecestyeye.com

    I am a new follower

    Ariane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the striped dress..so pretty!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete