May 13, 2012

Red and Turquoise








































I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing Mother's Day!  Jane Squared wishes all of the moms reading a very happy Mother's Day.

Aili and I spent some of our weekend shopping with Mom and baking sweet treats--banana bread and our mom's favorite blueberry pancakes!

Necklace: H&M | similar
Dress: LOFT - Aili's look was my inspiration.
Bag: Birthday gift from my beautiful & talented friend, Fiona | similar
Shoes: Aldo | similar

Linked up at the Monday Mingle, The Pleated Poppy, A Little Bit of Lacquer, ; Watch Out for the Woestmans.

16 comments:

  1. that dress looks great on you! and the turquoise accents couldn't be any more perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I have been on here before, but you look so great in this outfit! i would love it if you linked this post up to my fashion link party.

    Doranda
    http://watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com/2012/05/mothers-day-fashion-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doranda! Thanks for the invite. We'd love to link up. :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful dress!! But it looks more like red-orange than just red, and red-orange and turquoise are great together. Love the whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color combo! I have a similar clutch and a red dress just need a fun necklace for the recreation! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the color combo! You look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't think to pair red and teal together, but it looks fabulous on you! I love that the necklace is such a statement necklace too!

    Jess
    fancypants514.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is fantastic! red + turquoise is one of my favorite color combos and you pull it off beautifully!
    thank you so much for stopping by my blog; it's so nice to meet you!

    xo
    kym
    bitty.and.bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous color combination! Thanks for showing off your style this week on Monday Mingle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the red and turquoise together, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this color combo so pretty and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love red and turquoise together. Great look!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I decorated my kitchen and family room in those colors...LOVE them together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do really love the color combo! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    - J & A

    ReplyDelete