June 2, 2011

Coralista

I picked up this coral dress for $15, originally $125, at Banana Republic!  This dress is a bit long for me (and I haven't gotten around to getting it hemmed), but I couldn't pass up such a great deal.  Over the years, it has come in handy--for both Aili & me--on numerous occasions.  I rocked this outfit to a dinner honoring the Class of 2011 held by my college's president.  
Nearly everything in this outfit is at least a few years old, and I haven't worn some of these items in quite some time.  This pair of Aldo heels was purchased for my brother and sister-in-law's wedding in 2007.  Just goes to show that you can forget about some really great pieces that are hiding your closet.  










Meet Kate! She is one of my best friends from college and has taken several of the photos featured on this blog.  Kate and I are graduating on Saturday, so this post will probably be one of her last appearances on Jane Squared.  : /

Dress: Banana Republic circa Spring 2009
Shoes: Aldo, Spring 2007
Earrings: Banana Republic Outlet (on sale for $9.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment