May 17, 2012

Cheesing in the Loft Cascade Ruffle Knit Dress

I'm smiling pretty hard today and it's likely due to the fact that I love this pretty orange dress from Loft. Summer dresses are just so easy-breezy. You don't have to work hard at all on the outfit, and this particular dress is lightweight, and great for a warm spring/summer day. 

I'm also smiling because my friend Mindy shared a hilarious blog with me:  http://soyeahduh.tumblr.com/. You Chicago folk will enjoy tenfold. I've been toppling over the silliness of it - love it!

:) Have a fantastic day, readers!

Dress:  Cascade Ruffle Knit Dress, Loft | shop
Necklace: So Good | similar
Sandals:  Taiwan  
Ring:  H&M

Linked up at the Monday Mingle.

7 comments:

  1. I was eyeing this dress at LOFT over the weekend! It looks great on you: love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love all the orange-and-blue combinations I'm seeing lately, and am planning to try it myself. But I particularly like this one because it makes it obvious that you can do it with just accessories and still make a bright fashion statement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that dress. It is a great color and shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. The color is great on you! This week I'm featuring some borrowed bling for Monday Mingle. If you get a moment head to http://www.momtrends.com/2012/05/fresh-fashion/ and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the coral and blue combo ... I need to try that somehow!
    I found you on www.Bonbonrosegirls.com and thought I would stop by your blog and say hello! pippa
    www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete