May 3, 2012

Banana Republic: White Blazer


I love a white blazer. It makes any look - chic and put together. I anchored this look with a beautiful taupe dress from Calvin Klein. My mom found a few of these dresses on sale for $20+ or so dollars at our local Bergner's! Win win. I wanted to jazz up the look so, I paired this with one of my favorite pieces -- a colorful scarf-- from American Eagle.

What are you doing to jazz up your day?

Scarf: American Eagle | shop similar
Dress: Calvin Klein | shop similar
Blazer: Banana Republic | shop
Earrings:  Banana Republic
Shoes:  Target versie pump | shop

3 comments:

  1. Classic but fun look! Pinned for inspiration. :) Your mom got a great deal on the Calvin Klein dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! My mom is the ultimate bargain shopper.

      Delete
  2. A white blazer is such a versatile piece. You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete