May 15, 2012

Old Navy Sweetheart Jeans & the Minnetonka Feather Moccasins

























I love this blouse. I bought it last year from Crew and I find myself reaching for it when I'm in the mood for an effortless look. I also found some new skinny jeans from Old Navy. The "sweetheart" style fits nicely, and I got a great deal on them during the 40% off stuff and save a few weeks ago. I'm also sporting a pair of new mocs from Minnetonka. These are my first pair of Minnetonkas, but have heard many great things about them over the years. I was always a bit worried mocs may look like house shoes, but after a full day in these -- I'm a believer. The shoes are cute, convenient and truly comfortable. Minnetonkas FTW!

I also wanted to let you know that there are several stores (Nordstrom, Gap, Beauty.com, Endless, to name a few) offering 13% cash back on Ebates (referral).  Plus, Beauty.com & Endless (FRIENDS2) are holding their F&F sale 20% off + 13% Cashback via EBates, so now is a good time to stock up on your beauty and skincare staples!  In order to get the Beauty.com discount, I believe you have to click through a link either via Ebates or Facebook.

Top: Beatrice Blouse, JCrew - also styled here
Jeans:  Old Navy Sweetheart | shop
Shoes:  Feather Moccasin; Minnetonka | shop
Earrings:  Charlotte Russe
Bracelets: Forever 21, Loft
Ring:  H&M

Linked up at Watch out for the Woestmans

2 comments: