July 17, 2011

Farm Girl

I put my Midwestern roots to good use when I visited Carly's farmhouse; Carly's one of my best friends and old college roomie, and today was my first time out at her farmhouse. :)






Her family has a ton of animals: this baby duck was one of my favorites.



Meet Stormy & Chocolate, two of Carly's prize-winning cows. Fun fact that's worthy of appearing under your Snapple cap: cows don't have upper front teeth. Apparently, the lack of front teeth create a gap in a cow's mouth that helps her eat more easily.

She also took me to one of the only covered bridges near my college town, and it is extremely cool looking. This particular covered bridge is also home to some silly stenciled graffiti.






















Big ups (& thanks) to my always stylish photographer, Carly! :D

Dress: Oyster Bay dress in white by Gilly Hicks (originally $39.50, sale price $29.90)
Top: Jackie cardigan by J.Crew
Shoes: Chocolate peep toe flats by Old Navy (Fall 2010, $15)
Coat: Classic trench in khaki by Banana Republic (originally $198, purchased with 40% promotion)

Earrings: Night market in Bangkok

No comments:

Post a Comment