July 4, 2011

BOOM BOOM - Happy Fourth of July!

Happy 4th of July, friends! It is a hot day in the midwest and we are geared up for few backyard BBQs with some good people. I'm totally bringing this red ball to the parties...and some freeze pops.
Dress:  Urban Outfitters
Hairbow: Walmart, $1
Bracelets:  Gordman's
Clutch: Thrifted
Shoes:  Thrifted



WILL
Meet Will - my roommate and today's photographer. He has been one of my best friends for a number of years and is in college for bilingual education. He, too, loves fashion, fireworks and zebra prints. 

Shirt: Macy's
T-shirt:  Old Navy 
Pants:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Old Nacy
Necklace:  Rue 21
Bracelets:  Charming Charlie (Diva)
Watch - Citizen, Everything Engravable 
Sunglasses:  Gift from Aili (Mongolian street side stand)

2 comments:

  1. I Love love love love love love LOVE (did I mention that I love) the fact that you and your sister a) have the same passion for fashion, b) have the same middle name and c) share a blog!

    You and Will look fantastic and so patriotic! I especially love that clutch. :)

    -Steph from Chocolate Laced

    When I first visited your blog I wasn't sure if I was seeing double or not, but your 'Meet Jane Squared' page cleared it all up for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and will look amazing in your holiday looks!!

    ReplyDelete