July 27, 2011

Shop It to Me























The Janes here at Jane Squared have been shopping like mad!  What do you think of our recent purchases?

1. Triacetate 1-Button Jacket, Ann Taylor (sale + 50% off = $80) - I love the tips that Extra Petite gives on suiting.  Aili plans on keeping this jacket at work for unexpected meetings.  Not only is it super flattering, but it's her first foray into the world of petites.  She won't admit she needs petite clothing, though she only stands at 5'3".  :D
2. Orangey-Red Knit Dress, Loft (originally $49.50, purchased on sale + promotion for $20) - I can't find this dress online, but I purchased it at my Loft at the beginning of July, and they still carried it in several sizes & colors, both petite and regular.  If you only have access to Loft's website, then check this similar knit dress out... when I was hunting for my dress on the website, I even thought it was the same dress!  This dress fits me extremely well and it definitely flatters my body, but I wish it had pockets!  I still picked it up since the color & fit are both great.  FYI: There's an extra 50% off sale promotion going on at Loft right now.
3. 3" chino short in Ceylon Tea, J.Crew ($20) - The length of these shorts are perfect, and they also come in lots of fun colors.  The 5" are more conservative, but I think these shorts flatter more petite women.  They also pair easily with lots of different pieces.  The downside: they are a bit wrinkly.
4. Stone Foldover Clutch in turquoise, Banana Republic  (originally $98, but purchased for $40) - You know how I love the crossbody bag, so if you're prefer a hands-free option, try the Stone teardrop cross-body ($59.99-$69.99).  Overall, this bag is well-made; it's not overly roomy, but the stones sewn on to the bag are firmly connected.  Check out how I styled this clutch here.


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving that clutch. The color is so cute, and clutches period are on my "do want" list right now.

    ReplyDelete