September 19, 2013

VS Anniversary Dress


G and I just celebrated our first anniversary! We went back to our "first date" spot for a lovely dinner, and met up with some friends for some late night drinks.

You know I'm never one to shy away from crazy, bright colors -- so for this big event, I'm wearing a one of my favorite dresses. I picked up this from the VS catalogue a few years back. What I love about VS is that they will continually update their prints, but the dress shape stays true -- season to season.  I love the loud colors in the pieces, but the corset shape and flared bottom are the big selling points. It's a super fun dress for any occasion, and I highly recommend.

Happy Anniversary my dear G!


Dress:  Corset Dress, Victoria's Secret  | shop similar
Shoes:  Gold Braided Wedges, Banana Republic | shop similar 1, 2
Earrings: Gold Leaf Earrings, Lia Sophia | shop similar

Linked up to Two Thirty-Five Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment