September 12, 2013

Pure Michigan

Ahh.. pure Michigan. The family & I spent this past Labor Day chillaxing in MI. On our trip we visited Jake's Country Meats, a natural pork spot. We also spent time at the beach and ate a ton of great food. Nothing is better than family, vacation and food!

I found this fun, bright dress at a shop in California, and I absolutely love it. It comfortable and is a bit punk. I just found a similar version in a fall appropriate print from Roxy. Their dresses are the epitome of California cool.

Dress: No Problems, Roxy | shop
Shoes:  Gray, Havianas | shop
Purse:  Crossbody, Kate Spade | shop
Sunnies: Foldable Ray-Ban | shop

Linked up to the Monday Bloom.

2 comments:

  1. That dress is very fun! And I live in MI so of course I think it's a great location for a little trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a super cute dress, and you're right - it has a little something that makes it edgier than your average summer frock. Looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete