September 5, 2013

Feminine Eyelet Tank

Isn't Ailyn awesome? She does the best reviews

Today, I'm wearing a great fitting tank. This black eyelet from Gap reminds me of traditional, Mexican attire with the fit and pattern cutout in the front. I think this silhouette is particularly flattering on many shapes, and this tank is very sweet. I've also tried to pair this at work with a pencil skirt and cardigan. It has a similar effect in the office, feminine and flowy. Pieces like this are awesome because they are versatile in the office and on the weekends.

Top: Eyelet Tank, Gap | shop similar
Shorts: Roll up shorts, AE | shop
Shoes: Mossimo, Target | similar
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs | shop
Sunnies: Prada | shop
Watch: Runway Twist, Michael Kors | shop

Linked up to Two Thirty-Five Designs and the Monday Mingle.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute look, love the eyelet top definitely a versatile piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this casual and comfy outfit :) Your shorts are fab!

    Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tank! Makes me think maybe it's not so bad that it's still hot hot hot here!

    ReplyDelete