February 12, 2014

Chicago Botanical Gardens






















Over winter break I spent some QT time with my nephew and niece at the Chicago Botanical Gardens. They had a great display of beautiful plants and a special train exhibit for the winter season. If you haven't had the chance to visit -- I highly recommend it!

I also am learning to master the sock bun. I love this for a quick and stylish updo. I picked up a great piece at Target (Goody hairtie & bun). Best part? You can easily tote it around in any small purse/bag. What's in your purse these days?

Thanks for reading!

Dress: Target | shop similar
Belt: JCrew | shop
Leggings: Zella, Nordstrom | shop
Boots: Melissa Button, Frye | shop -- currently 35% off at Nordstrom!
Bag: Mini MAC Bag, Rebecca Minkoff | shop

No comments:

Post a Comment