January 13, 2014

What's in my bag? - London Edition

I've been on the go non-stop lately, and above is a quick snapshot of the items I've been carrying around with me from place to place.

Top row (from left to right): Frommer's London Day by Day guide (borrowed from my roomie, but not recommended a as guide to London), Moleskine notebook, Crate & Barrel business card holder that doubles as a small wallet, Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart, Bobby Pins from Goody, Uniball Pens, iPhone with JCrew glitter case (similar), Goody hairtie & bun (highly recommended!), free map from a random hotel, RuMe bag, Prada Sunnies

Next row: Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC, Kleenex tissues, Nature Valley Honey & Oats Bar, Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Slim Zip, Envelope full of receipts & expenses.

Bttom Row: Vera Bradley Umbrella, Case Logic camera case (a Black Friday score), Good bobby pin case

What are you typically carrying around while you travel?  I love seeing posts and videos of "everyday carry" & What's in my bag? .

See the rest of my London Travels here.

No comments:

Post a Comment