November 5, 2013

Thailand: The Grand Palace





T H A I L A N D 
G & I made it! The journey took us 23 hours of travel through Chicago and Seoul to arrive in Bangkok! You may remember that G & I traveled to Cancun last year -- a short, short 5 hours. Alas, this year we hit up the other side of the world for some adventures. Check out the packing details here! 

First Stop:  The Grand Palace. This impressive and beautiful palace was the home of the Kings of Siam. We explored the grounds for hours, and visited the Emerald Buddha. We were greeted with heavy rain! However, it did not deter us and certainly did not take away for the majestic scenery.

Thanks for reading!

Shirt:  JCrew | similar
Pants:  Neon Peach Straight Khakis, Gap | shop
Watch: Runway Twist, Michael Kors | shop
Purse:  Crossbody, Kate Spade | shop
Necklace:  White Geometrics | similiar
Shoes: Pink Ballet, Crocs | shop

Linked up to the Monday Mingle & the Pleated Poppy.

3 comments:

  1. How lovely! Thailand would be gorgeous to visit one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what beautiful pics! I've been to Bangkok a few times for work but haven't yet had the time to really enjoy it there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely casual outfit! Your pants are adorable <3

    By the way, I've updated my blog with a new post. I'd love for you to swing by :) www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete