October 1, 2013

Camping!


*Photos courtesy of Larimore Photography.

A few weekends ago, G & I went camping with friends. I have not been in years, and it was a great time. We rode bikes, boats and had s'mores. I mean.. anything with s'mores is a perfect combination. I also have to hand it to "G" -- he can make some pretty mean meals on the back on his '66 pickup truck. We ate very well with an electric hookup and a trusty skillet. Who knew you could have a delicious rueben in under 15 minutes?

Maybe the weather will hold out and we can go camping one more time... What do you think "G"?

Thanks for reading.

Shorts:  Midi Shorts, AE | shop
Shirt:  Vintage Tee, JCrew | shop
Scarf: Montana shop | shop similar
Sunnies: Foldable Ray-Ban | shop
Shoes: Sperry Topsiders | shop

Linked up to the Pleated Poppy and Two Thirty-Five Designs.

1 comment:

  1. Those photos are amazing! I love camping, we hardly ever go though because it's always too hot where we live. :(
    Found you via the casual friday linkup! I have a great giveaway on my blog today, stop by if you get a chance!
    Tiffany
    www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete