October 10, 2013

Dressed to the Nines: Black Tie


Snaps! It's black tux and fabulous dress night! "G" and I were all decked out for a charity ball. Oh man --- it's been a little while since I've been this dressed up, but what fun!

I found this fantastic dress from Macy's last year. I just love the sweetheart neckline and the draping in the front of the dress. I think this shape is extremely flattering to many shapes, and feels so comfortable. I'm obsessed with this number. I found this great silver clutch thrift shopping around town and paired it with a pair of silver flats.

"G" is looking handsome in his tailored tuxedo. G did a good amount of research on his piece trying to figure out if he should purchase or rent a tux. He ultimately purchased this well fitting, beautiful suit.

When's the last time you dressed up? Thanks for reading!


Dress:  Xscape; | shop similar
Shoes: Silver Flax, Nine West | shop
Clutch:  Vintage | shop similar
Earrings:  Limited | shop similar
Ring:  Express | shop similar


Dashing "G"
Tux:  Jos. A. Bank, slim fit | similar
Shoes: Cole Haan | shop
Drink: Woodford

Linked up to Monday Bloom.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I haven't had an opportunity to dress that nicely in a long, long time! You guys both look great--that dress is stunning!

    ReplyDelete