October 21, 2013

Loft Floral Scroll Print Sweater Review

Fit: I went with my typical Loft size, and it fits just fine.  If you're between sizes, I'd size up, especially because I feel like it's a touch short in the torso area.  Comes in petite and regular sizing.
Quality: 55% Cotton, 40% Viscose, & 5% Wool
Style: The pattern here really pops -- even more so than the photos would indicate.  Also I really like this weight for the fall weather; it's not a thick cable knit, but is substantial enough to keep you warm, yet light enough to layer without too much bulk. 
Price: $59.50, but lately there have been a lot of 40% off sales which puts this bad boy around $36.
Bottom Line: I'm a fan, and I like the style.  I do think it'll go on further sale, so I'll wait for a better deal, but if my size sells out, I won't be too bummed out.


Sunnies: Prada | shop
Earrings: Loft (old)

Top: Banana Republic Oxford Shirt | shop
Loft: Loft Floral Scroll Print Sweater | shop
Jeans: JCrew Toothpick Jean | shop
Shoes: Ann Taylor | shop

Linked up to Monday Bloom & the Monday Mingle.

2 comments: