December 13, 2011

Old Gap Favorites







































This look was styled with some old favorites that have been hanging out in my closet for a few years.  Much like a rediscovered piece, my Gap Denim Jacket, this cardi & vest--both from Gap--have held up well through multiple washes & wears.  I am a big Gap fan.  Full disclosure: Aili is a former Gap employee.  That's right; in her high school years, she was giving you advice in the fitting room & ringing you up at the register. :)

Anyway, I rocked this outfit to finish up some shopping before the holidays.  Chloe's Nifty Gift Guide has given me some fabulous gift suggestions, and it's definitely worth checking out if you're unsure what to pick up for family & friends.

Earrings: Macy's
Dress: Kohl's? (old)
Belt: Thrifted
Cardigan: Gap
Mittens: ?
Vest: Gap
Leggings: Hue
Boots: Taiwan
Bracelets: Gordman's

No comments:

Post a Comment