December 20, 2011

JCrew Selvedge Chambray Shirt



I've been running errands, finishing up Christmas shopping, present wrapping, and just taking care of business before the end of the year (2012, already?!).  I like these light layers--funkified with a pair of violet tights--for shopping at the mall & present wrapping; even with a black JCrew puffer vest (pictued below in a lovely green shade) though, I was definitely cold on the journey to-and-from the car... but it was worth it.  I hate holding my heavy coat while juggling my shopping bags and worrying about where my mittens are; hands free is the way to be.

When you're out and and about this week, don't forget to stop at CVS's 50-75% off beauty sale.  Here's more info & a frequently updated list of products on promotion if you're interested.  I was able to score some pretty great deals.  Happy shopping!



Bracelet: Lia Sophia
Top: Selvedge Chambray Shirt, JCrew | shop
Shorts: Menswear Short by Frenchi, Nordstrom ($44 $19.90) | shop (grey version here)
Tights: Hue | shop
Shoes: JCrew
Bag: Gap (2010?)


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous look! I'm wearing a chambray top to run around today too. I'll be adding this look to my list of looks to try next.

    ReplyDelete