December 8, 2011

Nine West Abalene Penny Loafer Pump



















I'm keeping things bright and cheery with this turquoise dress (worn as a skirt) and floral top.  I folded my shirt up and and under, then belted to add figure enhancing waist definition & to hide the shirt folds for a seamless look.  The black accents are a nod to the cooler weather that's been hitting the Midwest, but you better believe that I'm taking advantage of any weather that's warm enough for bare legs!

I recently picked up these Nine West Penny Loafers with a 1 inch platform, and I must say that I love these shoes!  The leather is soft, buttery, and ultra-comfy; I like the wooden 4 inch stacked heel and the platform gives you 4 inches of height but for low price of 3 inch heel discomfort.  Reviews do say that these shoes run a half-size large, but I ordered TTS with no problems.  The style feels professional, yet still versatile enough for a dinner date.  Overall, I'm a fan.

Jacket: Parisian Boutique | {1}
Top: PacSun (old)
Cardigan: Embroidered Chiffon Back Cardigan, American Eagle | shop
Belt: JCrew
Skirt: F21 (Dress worn as a skirt) | {1}
Shoes: Abalene, Nine West | shop

2 comments:

  1. I love the jacket. It gives the feminine look some edge. The dress ("skirt") color is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's got that whole sexy librarian vibe that I love. Thanks so much for sharing on Monday Mingle and have a fashionable and fab holiday! xoxox Nicole

    ReplyDelete