November 8, 2011

Ann Taylor Cheetah Print Cardi


I'm working on upping my animal print game after being inspired by the BDIB animal print challenge. Ann Taylor offer some beautifully made animal prints. I'm a big fan, and highly recommend checking out their prints. 

Additionally, these booties are the best! They are perfect for fall and I just keep wanting to wear them. Check out how I styled them with another dress.

Happy Tuesday and thank you for reading!

Cardigan:  Ann Taylor | shop
Dress:   Gap
Belt:  Thrifted
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson | shop 
Earrings:  Lia Sophia
Bracelets:  Gold - Thrifted
Bracelets:  Pink & Pearl | Faceted Gem Stretch Bracelet, Express ($19.90); (Click here for the full accessory review.)

8 comments:

  1. You girls are so wonderful. I really like this cardigan! I've been looking for something cheetah print inspired. Aili, I read that you were climbing the corporate ladder. Can you tell me what industry you work in? I'm a senior in college... looking to get in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cardigan, and I love the skinny belt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I like how you have the pop of color with the red belt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty. You're hair has gotten so long, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @aki! - thank you!! We love working on the blog together. I'll send you a note about your other question.
    @threadandbuttons - skinny belts are just magic sometimes!
    @Lisa@MMT - thank you! It's good to change it up with a pop of color.
    @sboheme09 - Thank you & I miss you Sash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a big fan of animal prints right now. Love great look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cardi and the red belt! I found your blog via the BonBon Rose Girl's Monday Mingle :)

    xo Teresa

    ReplyDelete