October 19, 2011

Geekin' Green & Bad Mama Jama


















































































I wanted a relaxed, but professional vibe for my sleepy Wednesday. So, I opted for a Geekin' Green day! I love this lime colored skirt and plaid top from the Crew. They are unexpectedly nerd-chic together.

Blog reader, the Janes have been blogging since April and are still having a great time. We also just wanted to say that we think you are a bad mama jama - rock it! Have a great day and thanks for reading!




Shirt:  JCrew
Skirt:  JCrew
Belt:  JCrew
Shoes: Victor Alfaro
Bracelets:  Gordman's
Glasses:  Hot Topic

8 comments:

  1. Adorbs.

    Love the green & love the glasses touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a unique color skirt! i love how you paired it with plaid! great look:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plaid with the yellow skirt and belt. Such a fun mix of colors and textures. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I bought my brown leather boots from DSW. The brand is Matisse, style Becky, color saddle. Hope this helps in your search. I love mine!
    Michele @ Imperfectly Wonderful World

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing on Monday Mingle. Love the color of the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That plaid shirt rocks! Loooooooove it with the pencil skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the different shades of green then the pop of coral!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww you are adorable! love the colors in your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lauren - thanks LC! These glasses add a nerdy touch.
    @alittlepetite - thanks - I used to think this green was hard to match, but it somehow goes with many things!
    @Michele - thanks for your comment, and for letting me know where those boots are from! I'm excited about them and will definitely check them out. Thanks!
    @Nicole Feliciano - :) Monday Mingle is legit. Thank you.
    @Jill - me too! Plaid is quintessential fall for me.
    @Kristin - Thank you! The shirt is cool and can easily be paired with jeans, too!
    @TheLittleDustPrincess- Thank you!
    @SandyalaMode - you are sweet - thank you!

    ReplyDelete