January 14, 2014

Thailand: Koh Samui - Da Beach

Beach G

It's our last day in Thailand -- so we're having our last hurrah at the beautiful Koh Samui beach. G & I are no strangers to the beach, so we grabbed some cocktails and relaxed. 

I'm wearing my new favorite, white dress I got on super sale from Gap. Sometimes you can really get stellar deals on the clearance rack at the back. 

There's just something so fresh about a summer dress in white (here's a winter version). Hmmm.. I'm already missing the sand & the sun!

Thanks for reading! 

Dress:  Gap | similiar
Shoes:  Cabana, Union bay | shop
Sunnies: Foldable Ray-Ban | shop

Linked up to the Monday Mingle.

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to visit Thailand, but at this point I'll take anywhere with a beach! You look lovely.

    Have a great week!

    -Jenny
    http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2014/01/2014-golden-globes-best-and-worst-picks.html

    ReplyDelete