January 21, 2014

Concert Wear: Fitz & the Tantrums
































Recently, some friends and I went to see the Fitz and the Tantrums and Capital Cities in concert. Truly, this was one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. Both acts pumped up the crowed, and we even learned a few dance moves during the show. It really felt like a big party.

For this fun fest, I busted out my crazy tiger tank. It's pretty fierce for a night out of jumping and singing. I also grabbed a comfy pair of flats and some dark jeans to dance the night away.

Also, I hope you enjoyed the first feature of Menswear Monday! If you haven't had a chance -- check out G, here! Thanks for reading :).

Tank: Thailand market find | shop similar
Jeans:  Matchstick dark; JCrew | shop
Jacket:  Cropped Black Blazer | shop similar
Shoes:  Ballet Flats, JCrew | shop
Watch:  Runway Twist, Michael Kors | shop
Earrings:  Silver Drop | shop similar

Linked up to Monday Bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment