March 21, 2013

Birthday Freebies

Fashion Fundamental: Stripes -- especially navy & white stripes --are one of my favorite patterns to wear; they're classic, preppy, and always seem to be in style.

I've settled into Kansas City, and a big thank you to sweet KW of the Ladies in Navy & at stylish Chioma of Chioma's Evolution of Style for filling in while I was rushing around and moving!

Aili mentioned that my birthday was last month, and I wanted to let you know about all of the free stuff you can get on your birthday... because who doesn't love free?

My personal favorite freebie gift is the brow wax at the Benefit Brow Bar ($20 value); Benefit Brow Bars in Ultas, Nordstroms, etc.  I got mine done at Ulta, and I suggest caling in and scheduling your appointment.  I just let them know that it was my birthday; they'll ask to see your license to confirm your birthdate.

And yep - you guessed it: these beautifully-shaped brows are a product of Benefit's Brow Bar (and a new brow pencil -- Thanks Elise!).

I also enjoy the Sephora Beauty Insider birthday gift; if you're a Beauty Insider (it's a free rewards program through Sephora), just let them know it's your birthday, and you'll receive a free gift--usually a deluxe sample to a popular beauty product.  This year it's a sample of Benefit's They're Real & Benefit's Watts Up Highlighter, which I really enjoy.

If you're a Midwesterner, then you've probably visited a Culvers; I love their custard, and you can receive a free cup or cone of custard on your birthday!  My go-to is the chocolate custard with oreos - yum.

What are your fave birthday freebies?  Leave me a comment, and I'll be sure to check 'em out! :D

Dress: Lands End Canvas | similar
Belt: Guess | similar
Cardigan: Gap Kids | similar
Tights: Taiwan | similar
Shoes: Nine West | similar

3 comments:

  1. loving the striped dress! culvers also sounds delicious
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog! You and your sister have the best style - I'm constantly finding myself being inspired by you!

    theoriginalbrynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Free Birthday Gifts! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete