February 25, 2013

Lace, Citron & a Birthday

It was my birthday this past weekend, and I was lucky enough to be able to celebrate with my friends and family! I found this fun and flirty dress from Target. The citron color is an unexpected twist under the feminine lace. 

There's no where I'd rather be than with the people I love. 

Dress:  Fit and Flare Lace at Target | shop
Belt: JCrew | shop
Tights: Nordstrom Brown | shop
Shoes: BP Runway, Nordstrom | shop
Necklace: So Good, NYC | similar
Earrings:  Chevron, Chicago boutique | similar
Bracelet:  Charm Bracelet, Birthday present from Sarah

Linked up to the Monday Mingle.

5 comments:

  1. I am absolutely smitten with your dress! I have two lacy dresses like that from Target (one is blue and one is purple), and they are SO comfortable!! I feel like they instantly make me look classy, without having to try too hard. The bright color certainly unexpected, like you said, but I think it totally works!!

    theoriginalbrynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very feminine dress Jane! It looks like you had a fantastic time on your birthday!
    Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit and great photography on your birthday Jane.
    Your outfits are great also.


    fashion search engine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photo.Looking very happy on those photograph.You passed a happy time on your birthday.
    HandBags by TinaFrantzDesigns on Etsy

    34

    ReplyDelete