August 15, 2011

Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C.

Yes.  That is indeed 3 dozen doughnuts.
I spent  Saturday morning standing in line for The Doughnut Vault, where they actually put their doughnuts in a vault.  A bank vault.  Filled with donuts.  That's my kind of vault.  The Doughnut Vault is a Chicago foodie hotspot, and it's become so popular that people begin lining up (at 8 am!) before the shop even opens!  My family and I waited about an hour with 60+ other people to grab these eats, and my fave was definitely the Old-Fashioned Buttermilk.

I snapped these photos while waiting in line for my loot!























Bag: Mini M.A.C. Clutch in Natural, Rebecca Minkoff
Dress: Victoria's Secret (2009) - I'm a big fan of VS clothing {123}.  And so is Miss Monkeyface... See her rock a Victoria's Secret dress.  Don't be surprised to see that monkey on runway at the next Victoria's Secret fashion show.  She's that stylish.
Cardigan: Abercrombie (circa 2003?)
Shoes: Slim Flip Flops in Navy, Havianas
Water Bottle: Thermos Hydration Bottle for charity: water - Keeps your drink cold for 12 hours!

1 comment: