August 24, 2011

Big Poppa

I hit the racetrack last weekend, and you better believe that I won big!  Thanks to the horse, Big Poppa, I nearly doubled my money, ending the day with an impressive $3.40.  This was my first time at a racetrack, and I've got to say it was fun; envision a classier, but low key, version of a baseball game, and that was my day at the races.












































Check out my stylin' family.  That's right.  The entire Jane Squared family always rocks it out! :D

Michelle
Dress: Express - I didn't see this online, but it might still be in stores.
Shoes: Nine West
Chilin
Suit: Express
Shirt: Kenneth Cole
Shoes: Kenneth Cole
JET
Sweater: Baby Gap
Kicks: Speed Cat 2.9 Puma | shop

Thanks to Chil for the excellent photography.

Jane
Dress: Macy's
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini
Hat: Borrowed from my lovely sister-in-law, Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment