November 28, 2012

El Castillo de Chapultepec

Fashion Fundamental: The Chambray Shirt {see all the ways the Janes have worn it here} is one of my favorite things to style because it goes with absolutely everything, even more denim.  Throwing on a chambray shirt over a dress or fancier top can easily make your look more relaxed and casual.  Chambray is also a great layering piece for those cooler fall and winter days where you don't want to wear  a bulky coat.

I visited the Castillo de Chapultepec & the Bosque de Chapultepec, a gigantic park in the middle of the city, with my lovely hostess.  She also treated me to some Mexican specialities, including the tequila bandera and her very favorite shrimp tacos.  Good times all around. :)

Sunnies: LOFT | shop
Shirt: JCrew | shop
Belt: JCrew | similar
Dress: Target | similar (and better quality)
Tights: Hue | shop
Boots: Frye | shop
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | shop

1 comment:

  1. I love my chambray shirt too. It's such a great piece to layer and remix. Looks adorable with the striped dress and boots. Also looks like you are having an amazing trip. These pictures are beautiful!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete