September 13, 2012

2012 Chicago Half-Marathon





This past weekend I completed my very first half marathon! It was hard awesome running along Lake Michigan. Good thing I had my favorite four-toothed fan to cheer me on! I specifically wore my highlighter brights so he wouldn't miss me at the finish line.

I upped my game from last year's 15 k and am thinking I may try a triathlon next year. What are you doing to stay fit & fly?



Top: Nike | shop
Bottom: Printed Woven Skort, Nike | shop
Shoes: Asics | shop

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing the marathon! Love your bright marathon outfit!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing your 1st 1/2! That's an awesome accomplishment. After running my 1st race ....I was hooked. I wished I could do a tri...you go!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Good work! I admire people who run... I'm definitely not a runner!

    ReplyDelete